Paul Eckstein, DPM, FACFAS
Doctor Paul Eckstein is foot doctor at Richmond Podiatry Associates in Staten Island. He specializes in Wound Care and Diabetic Foot Care. He also has more than 15 years experience in treating Heel pain, Ingrown toe nails, Foot Trauma and Neuroma discomfort. Dr. Eckstein has many years of background training in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Public Health and Clinical Nutrition.
Dr. Eckstein is Board Certified in Foot Surgery and a Diplomate, of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery. He graduated New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1994 and received his postgraduate training at the Podiatric Medicine and Surgical Residency at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine and Affiliated Institutions. He has a Masters Degree in Nutrition and his background as a Licensed Nutritionist and a Registered Dietitian has helped him to attain a holistic approach to Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Eckstein is an Attending Ambulatory Physician at Staten Island University Hospital Diabetic Treatment Center where he regularly trains podiatric residents in wound care and limb salvage.
- Graduated New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 1994
- Post Graduate Training: Podiatric Medicine and Surgical Residency at the New York College of Podiatric Medicine and Affiliated Institutions.
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Attending Physician at Staten Island University Hospital Diabetic Foot Center